Tuesday, July 10, 2007

STORMHOEK WINE LABEL

Sometime ago we made self-adhesive (autocollant) labels for Stormhoek Wines, a South African winemaker slowly distributing its white and red wines in Europe.

This image, from my series, A Perfect Friend, was printed in full color, cut to size and applied to the glass bottles – about 72 of them – in record time. They were produced for IVY PARIS as part of their group exhibition at the I V Y Paris Group Show at La Chapelle Saint-Louis de la Salpetriere. We've made wine labels for La Cave des Papilles, perhaps the best natural wine shop in Paris. It's on Rue Daguerre 75014 Paris, and one of our favorite places to buy wine.

Self-adhesive stickers can be cut and trimmed in pretty much any way you like. You can even make HELLO ... MY NAME IS... stickers for your event, kids' parties or just to remind yourself who you are. We all forget sometimes.

2 comments:

Tom J. Byrne said...

Great to see your blog. Hope you get lots of feedback.

Anonymous said...

Hi there,

Just came across your article and just thought would share with you that A while back I started brewing my own wine, I have really started getting into it and now actually sell my wine to friends and family. I wanted to add that extra touch to my wine so I designed my own wine labels and had them printed by a british labels company who did a excellent job. It has made my wine bottle look really great!